Friday, December 9, 2011

A Blog Bursting with Better Blogger Tips

I am always eager to learn ways I can improve my blogs and internet articles. I found a great blog recently that was full of so much great information that I knew I had to share it with everyone. While some of the posts are only useful for bloggers, anyone looking to earn more from their writing on the internet will benefit from many of the tips you can find on Learn How to Blog Like a Star.

Some recent posts I found really informative include:
  • How to Organize a Messy Sidebar for a Better User Experience
You can find out the most common mistakes made with blog sidebars and how to make yours more useful. 
  • Make More with Google AdSense
This post explains ways to boost your CTR, such as by lowering your page bounce rates and positioning your keywords better.

Some other posts I found really useful included: a link to a blog with free blog topics and another one with 101 blogging goals to help grow your blog. 

The site also offers two free e-books with even more great information. You get the Affiliate Masters Course and 99 Tasks for Blog Improvement. Visit Learn How to Blog Like a Star and check it out for yourself. Let me know which posts were the most helpful to you and how you used them to improve your blog or articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment